Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer fashion trends | Embroidered Peasant blouse

Summer fashion trends 2016, Embroidered Peasant blouse, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty
Hi everyone,

I'm finally back with an outfit post. Have been very busy over the past few days due to the festival & holidays but planning to get more organised now. The weekend was all about watching Wimbledon finals & working on new posts & videos. What about you?
Coming on to today's outfit, it's a fairly simple one. I paired my new embroidered peasant blouse with a pair of skinny ripped jeans & comfortable flats.
These flats are the ones you might have seen in my Limeroad haul video. They are beautiful! Also, took my current favourite coral bag because the blouse also has some peachy details. Messy hair & summer makeup to complete the look!
















I'm wearing:

Embroidered blouse- Max Fashion
Flats- HERE
Bag- Stalkbuylove
On my lips- Ellis Faas L108
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig