Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Maybelline NY Total Clean express Eye & Lip Makeup remover review, price details


Hi everyone,

We all are makeup lovers, aren't we? But removing makeup is always a task for all. I usually use a mild cleanser or olive oil to remove my makeup but when I'm wearing some waterproof products or a high coverage base, I need something more powerful to clean my face. That is when I switch to this Maybelline NY Total Clean express Eye & Lip makeup remover

What company says...

Remove makeup within minutes with Maybelline New York’s Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.
  • Wipe away makeup in a flash with the MNY Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.
  • Removing makeup becomes a piece of cake with this powerful eye and lip makeup remover. Designed to be 2x more effective, this remover wipes off eye, lip and face makeup in seconds. Featuring fast-acting dissolving agents, this makeup remover easily breaks down stubborn eye makeup to give you squeaky clean lids and lashes. The best part is that it leaves absolutely no residue!
  • Features the Bi-phase formula that removes all type of makeup without leaving a residue
  • Enriched with fast-acting dissolving agents that instantly break down stubborn eye makeup
  • Dermatologist and allergy tested for increased safety
  • Cleans and moisturizes lids and lashes
Ingredients


In the mirror of my own experience 



Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover comes in a neat and clean small bottle with a screw cap. It has small nozzle opening to control the amount of product to be dispensed. The cap is tight and secure to travel. I love the packaging.
It is a bi-phased makeup remover and works like most bi-phased makeup removers. Before using you have to shake it well. On shaking it turns milky for a while but the milkiness disappears after a minute. 



It works effectively and removes every trace of makeup from the skin. In the first swipe itself, it removes quite a lot of makeup & for complete removal, I need to take another few drops. It easily removes all kind of waterproof mascaras, eyeliners etc. It hydrates the skin and doesn't leave it dry or tight. It has never caused any breakout as well. It leaves a light oily film behind for a few minutes which doesn't bother me at all. With this product in my hand, I don't have to worry about removing any kind of stubborn makeup. 


These are some test, I have taken to show its performance 











Good points
Lovely packaging that suitable for travelling
Works effectively
Removes all trace of makeup in one and two swipes
Didn't makeup my skin dry
Never gives a blurry vision
Never caused any breakout
Affordable

Bad points
None

Finally...
It's an essential part of my makeup. It has made removing makeup so easy and effortless. It doesn't make my skin oily, however, I use my face cleanser after it. It's a must have product from Maybelline that is so affordable too. I'll recommend it to all of you.

PRICE-
INR 275 for 70 ml

AVAILABILITY- 
Available HERE

COB RATING-
5/5

Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig