Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

AROMA MAGIC MINT CLEANSER REVIEW

AROMA MAGIC, AROMA MAGIC MINT CLEANSER, INDIAN BEAUTY BLOGGER, , MINT CLEANSER REVIEW,
By Shanaya
Hello guys,
Hope you all are doing well. I'm happy that COB readers love my reviews. Now I'm here with something new.
I have been using Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser because I was highly impressed by company's other products like it's massage cream, face packs and even the face wash. Today I'll share my opinion with this cleanser.

What company says...
AROMA MAGIC, AROMA MAGIC MINT CLEANSER, INDIAN BEAUTY BLOGGER, , MINT CLEANSER REVIEW,
Ingredients
Natural extracts of Peppermint, Spearmint, Clove, Pineapple, Neem, Garlic and pure essential oils of Juniper, Rose, Ylang Ylang and Rosemary.
In the mirror of my own experience 
AROMA MAGIC MINT CLEANSER REVIEW
Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser comes in a white tub packaging with a red lid. The packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly but not so hygienic. Recently I found that the company has changed the packaging and now it's available in a tube packaging. 
AROMA MAGIC, AROMA MAGIC MINT CLEANSER, INDIAN BEAUTY BLOGGER, , MINT CLEANSER REVIEW,
The cleanser is white in color and has a lovely mint fragrance. The smell doesn't last long and vanishes after a while. The texture of the cleanser is thick and it looks like a foamy cream.
AROMA MAGIC, AROMA MAGIC MINT CLEANSER, INDIAN BEAUTY BLOGGER, , MINT CLEANSER REVIEW,

AROMA MAGIC, AROMA MAGIC MINT CLEANSER, INDIAN BEAUTY BLOGGER, , MINT CLEANSER REVIEW, A small amount is enough to cover the face and neck. It spreads very well on the skin. The fresh minty smell and the cooling sensation gives me a refreshing feeling. It is a totally soap free cleanser and contains many natural ingredients and essential oils. After applying the cleanser on face and neck, I massage it for 5 minutes and then cleanse it with a moist cotton wool. I wash my face with fresh water. It also doesn't produce lather like other cleansers, but works more like an oil free cleanser. It totally cleanses my skin and removes excess oil, dirt, and impurities.
AROMA MAGIC, AROMA MAGIC MINT CLEANSER, INDIAN BEAUTY BLOGGER, , MINT CLEANSER REVIEW,
It doesn't remove all the makeup, though. I use my makeup remover for that but it works well with everyday light makeup like compact powder and tinted lip balms. My skin is normal/dry but becomes like a combination in summer/monsoon. So I have to use light and oil free products these days. The best part of this cleanser is that it never makes my skin dry like other cleansers; It even makes it soft and fresh. 
Good points
Completely soap free 
Contains natural ingredients
Spreads well 

Has a refreshing smell Rinse off easily
Removes all dirt and impurities 
Makes the skin clean and fresh without making it dry 
No break out 
Perfect for all skin types 
Reasonable in price 
Bad points
Tub packaging is not ideal for hygienic purpose but the good new is that the cleanser is available in a tube packaging
Finally...
Overall it is an ideal cleanser that is soap free and full of natural ingredients. It is made for the oily skin but works great for all skin types especially in summers. I have repurchased it a few times. I'll highly recommend it to ladies who are looking for a natural cleanser.
PRICE-
INR 249
AVAILABILITY- 
Available HERE and at all leading stores
COB RATING-
4.8/5
 Have you tried Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser?
Disclaimer-The product has been purchased by me and  all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig