Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fab bag September Anniversary Special 2016 Price & Details

Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW,
My September 2016 Fab Bag Review & Price
Hey everyone, Today I'm with my September Fab Bag. I received it in the first week of the month but due to some major problem in the net connection, I couldn't show it earlier. The problem has not completely solved but still I have managed some ways to update my blog. Coming back to the September Fab Bag 2016 that is with an interesting tag line for this month - " My Life May Not Be Perfect But My Lashes Most Definitely Are". So let's check what I got this month Fab Bag September 2016. 

My September 2016 Fab Bag contains:
SeaSoul Eyeshadow Palette - Rs. 900
Sand Deadly Face Mask - Rs. 1180 for 100 gm
AVA Face & Body Scrub - Love Lake- Rs. 325/- for 100 ml
Neemli Tulsi & Clay Body Wrap - Rs. 550/- for 75 gm
My September 2016 Fab Bag Review & Price in India
Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW,

Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW, Fab Bag September 2016 comes in a simple and sturdy pouch that is off white and black in color. There is a tag line of a confident girl with the picture of different kinds of lashes for those perfect eyelash curls.

SeaSoul Eyeshadow Palette 
Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW,

Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW, I got the chance to choose a product among Sugar Lash Mob Limitless Mascara, Bombshell & SeaSoul Eyeshadow again like the last month. I chose my favorite duo shade from SeaSoul eye-shadow. The palette has two shades in it. The first one is a shimmery brown and the second is a matte coffee color shade. Both shades are beautiful and can be used in both day and night occasion. I would love to write a detailed review after using these shadows. So stay tuned.
Sand Deadly Face Mask 
Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW,
The second product is a deadly face mask from Sand. I have used a face mask from this brand earlier also. This mask is full of some great ingredients like Peppermint, Rosemary, Dead Sea Mud, Aloe Vera, Almond, Grapeseed, Tea Tree, Nutmeg etc. I'm excited to try this face mask and  share my experience with my readers.
AVA Face & Body Scrub 
Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW,
This is a new brand for me. The packaging of this scrub looks beautiful. The Love Lake gel scrub has a pleasant smell of rose and lavender. I'll soon write a review after trying this lovely scrub.
Also Read - My July 2016 Fab Bag Review & Price in India

Neemli Tulsi & Clay Body Wrap 
Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW, It's an interesting product. Though I'm a lazy person and using body wraps will be a difficult task for me. But still, I would love to try it out. This Neemli Tulsi Clay Body Wrap claims for skin brightening, acne control, fading of blemishes and also stimulates blood circulation giving you a complete spa-like feel with this tiny spa kit.
Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW,
Fab Bag, FAB BAG UNBOXING, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG, SEPTEMBER FAB BAG REVIEW,
Finally...
So this was all about this months September Fab Bag 2016. I love the products I got this month. You have to spend just 500 rupees and to get a chance to try so many different products.
You can subscribe for your own Fab Bag for your own set of goodies and those who want to participate in the contest to win Fran Wilson Moodmatcher Lipstick have to click a picture of their September Bag and tag them.
You can subscribe to the FabBag here :  www.fabbag.com
Cost :
– Rs. 599/- for a one-time box
– Rs. 1,499/- for a 3 months subscription
– Rs. 2,699/- for a half yearly subscription
– Rs. 4,799/- for an annual subscription. 
Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig