Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunny winter day outfit

Hey everyone,
I hope you are having a great year so far. Mine has been pretty busy and I haven't been able to dedicate myself to blogging as much as I had aimed to due to a number of reasons. But I'm working on my new year resolution and hopefully things will be back to normal soon. I'm also working on some changes in my blog, so I guess a new version of Chamber of Beauty will be live soon. Really excited about that!

I had a brunch date with my friends, last weekend. It was a beautiful sunny day so I ditched my heavy coats for this soft knitted cardigan. Wore it over a black tee and paired it with a red pencil skirt.  Pulled up my tights, sported a soft makeup look and I was ready to go. What do you think about this outfit?










I'm wearing:
Cardigan- Local market
Tee- Tommy Hilfiger
Skirt- Stalkbuylove
Heels- Cobblerz
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig